Eu acabei de ler esse livro e recomendo.
Para fazer o download basta clicar aqui.
Abaixo segue a descrição:
In the complete guide to .NET Performance Testing and Optimization, Paul Glavich and Chris Farrell offer a comprehensive handbook to anybody looking to set up a .NET testing environment and get the best results out of it. The authors will also walk you through both memory and performance profiling and suggest steps you can take to get fast performance gains. Download your free copy now.
- Chapter 01: Introduction – The What and the Why
- Chapter 02: Understanding Performance Targets
- Chapter 03: Performance and Load Test Metrics
- Chapter 04: Implementing your Test Rig
- Chapter 05: Creating Performance Tests
- Chapter 06: Next Steps – Profiling
- Chapter 07: Performance Profiling
- Chapter 08: Memory Profiling
- Chapter 09: The Performance Testing Process
- Chapter 10: Common Areas for Performance Improvement
- Chapter 11: Load Balancing
- Chapter 12: Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Chapter 13: HTTP Optimization